Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Items, No Views





Finished painting the living room a nice break from listing new items non- stop! But in my 2 days painting I have noticed a couple of new items that are fantastic but hardly getting any views. Trying to sort out why but in the meanwhile a better look might do the trick.



I have this dress in black. I added the belt to this looks, it is a vintage Etienne Aigner faux snake leather belt. Love it but I have not found the right outfit of mine for it so you get it because it looks great with this dress.







We need to talk about this belt.
It is so cool but no one seems to need a metal belt? I wear mine now and then. It adds edge to any look. I love the infinity hook buckle. Very clever. You won't see a lot of belts like this.






And finally a very interesting lightweight cotton button down. The hippie safari shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment